[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Do you UseYourBrain.co.uk? • View topic - Windows XP- Artec e+ 48U (Scanner driver)

Windows XP- Artec e+ 48U (Scanner driver)

Trouble finding your Scanner drivers? Post a request here and we will locate it for you. Don't forget to give us as much information as possible and to bookmark this page. Check back for your driver or answer to your question.

Moderators: davey6, TazUk

Windows XP- Artec e+ 48U (Scanner driver)

Postby phooey74 on Thu May 01, 2003 3:09 pm

phooey74
Novice
Novice

Postby TazUk on Thu May 01, 2003 5:35 pm

TazUk
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby phooey74 on Thu May 01, 2003 5:56 pm

Phooey74
phooey74
Novice
Novice

Postby TazUk on Thu May 01, 2003 6:22 pm

TazUk
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby phooey74 on Sat May 10, 2003 9:57 pm

I've tried plugging the scanner to a normal USB port as the other is a desktop USB hub,but this makes no differance. I think since i've erased my hard drive the computer has installed the hub itself as my printer and broadband work from it now so it must be ok!!
I am still a few messages when i try to use my scanner, Which says

Dusb4ar (This is the title bar!)
1. Please check wether the scanner connects to the computer.
2.Make sure the scanner connects to the power and LED is on.
3.Note that you cannot connect the scanner to the bus power device.

Number 1: Not sure about this,tried a new lead but didn't make a difference!
Number 2: Does not apply as there is no power lead to this scanner!
Number 3: No idea at all what this means!

I've sorted out the message "No twain Driver Found" I installed Ulead Photo Express 3.0 and no longer get this message!

I hope you can help me as i'm seriously thinking of throwing the scanner in the bin and i've only had it 2 months!
Phooey74
phooey74
Novice
Novice

Postby TazUk on Sat May 10, 2003 11:17 pm

Try downloading and installing the latest drivers, these can be found here :-

http://www2.ultima.com.tw/fae/driver/Sc ... u/Full.exe
TazUk
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby phooey74 on Mon May 12, 2003 2:54 am

THANK YOU!! :P

I've no idea what happened but it's working..
i tried the link and nothing seemed to happen except it said it was installing the software,but it still didn't work!!
I decided to go to device manager before giving up and pressed to upload drivers,put in the disk,(like a thousand a one times before), but this time it recognised it was an e+48U scanner!
I even accidentally pulled the wrong USB plug out and when i put it back in it instantly came up "Found new hardware,e+48U". This has never happened since erasing my hard drive.
Anyway before i start boring you i will again say Thank you, You've made my day..
I wanted my scanner installed because it is the anniversary of my sisters death soon and i only have one small photo of her and wanted to enlarge it for my mum and dad as a suprise! (All the photo's of her got stolen!!)
Again,THANK YOU!!
Phooey74
phooey74
Novice
Novice

Postby TazUk on Mon May 12, 2003 10:08 am

TazUk
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Return to Scanners & Digital Cameras