[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Do you UseYourBrain.co.uk? • View topic - Problem With Camera Drivers

Problem With Camera Drivers

Trouble finding your Scanner drivers? Post a request here and we will locate it for you. Don't forget to give us as much information as possible and to bookmark this page. Check back for your driver or answer to your question.

Moderators: davey6, TazUk

Problem With Camera Drivers

Postby Cowboy on Sun May 06, 2007 4:49 pm

Hi Folks.
I have a small Oregon Scientific DS8118 Digital Camera. It worked fine on the PC running XP until I had a bigger hard drive fitted. Since then I cannot get the driver for the camera downloaded. Something about windows does not recognise the signature although it allows the driver for the web cam to download.

I have asked Oregon for advice but my e mails remain unanswered. Can anyone help me get this problem fixed or my only other option is saving for a new camera and that could take some time.

Any help and advice will be greatly appreciated.
Will.
Cowboy
Beginner
Beginner

Postby davey6 on Mon May 07, 2007 4:06 pm

did you manage to download the driver ?

if so just check it with anti virus before you try to load it up.
i have just checked oregon scientific site myself no warnings are being thrown up on my windows xp.
if the warning is while you install the driver just click continue anyway, that warning just means oregon scientific have not paid m/s to test the driver and its not really anything to worry about no matter how much windows xp moans about it.

http://www.oregonscientific.co.uk/softw ... il.asp?c=3
davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Return to Scanners & Digital Cameras