[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Do you UseYourBrain.co.uk? • View topic - Help needed for a Windows XP driver for Epson Perfection 610

Help needed for a Windows XP driver for Epson Perfection 610

Trouble finding your Scanner drivers? Post a request here and we will locate it for you. Don't forget to give us as much information as possible and to bookmark this page. Check back for your driver or answer to your question.

Moderators: davey6, TazUk

Help needed for a Windows XP driver for Epson Perfection 610

Postby Welshwizard on Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:29 pm

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum - please be gentle :twisted:

I have got an Epson perfection 610 Scanner, but it does not operate on a Windows XP system. Would someone be kind enough as to supply me with a free Driver download for this scanner please that will get it working on a Windows XP system?

I am in the UK. I found one on the American Epson Site, but could still not get it to work because i am not Computer illiturate. :oops: :cry: (link to the site - below)

Would someone please be kind enough to have the patience and will to post a link of a free download and explain in a sort of Computer Geek way for me to do it please? :P

I am grateful for all replies and help received.

Welshwizard
Beginner
Beginner

Postby davey6 on Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:45 pm

this is the driver listed at epson uk.
http://esupport.epson-europe.com/FileDo ... 3B754EC797

would laso be a good idea to download the manual for that scanner would help you more with the set up then we could on this board.

http://esupport.epson-europe.com/Gettin ... 3B754EC797

have a read of that manual if you still get stuck post back and myself or taz will sit and read it as well.

there is also a q + a listed at epson for problems with that scanner.

http://selfservice.epson-europe.com/gcb ... 3B754EC797
davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Return to Scanners & Digital Cameras