[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Do you UseYourBrain.co.uk? • View topic - on board sound card

on board sound card

Trouble finding your Sound Card drivers? Post a request here and we will locate it for you. Don't forget to give us as much information as possible and to bookmark this page. Check back for your driver or answer to your question.

Moderators: davey6, TazUk

on board sound card

Postby pevers on Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:22 pm

pevers
Novice
Novice

Postby davey6 on Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:36 pm

davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby pevers on Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:36 pm

Hi have tried your link to cirrus but when I click on http link nothing happens. Tried to access http link seperately but again the link seems not to work. Could this be because I have tried to re-instal XP Proff again over the other system. Now when the I try to access Windows prompt. I get 2 prograsm 1.Windows XP Professional/2.Windows XP Prof. Set-up. The No.1 links works but link No.2 request a second disc-tried Service Pack 2 disc but that does not work. Plse what have I done.All because I have no sound. Do you suggest I but a seperate PCI slot Sound Card?
pevers
Novice
Novice

Postby davey6 on Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:50 pm

the link is working i just tested it.
it opens in a new windows so if you have a pop up blocker switch it off while you try the link.

if you still can't download the driver post back i will download it for you and upload it to my own site.
davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby TazUk on Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:30 pm

Press CTRL when clicking on a link usually circumvents pop-up blockers ;)
TazUk
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby davey6 on Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:21 pm

just in case you still can't download that driver i have uploaded it to my site for you.

this is a direct download of that driver.
http://www.davesdrivers.com/cs4281.zip

i just checked the driver file it has no setup.exe file you will need to install it from device manager.
davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

re sound card

Postby pevers on Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:44 pm

Cheesr, Have rcd.file and installed. Souind now working fine but zip manager version 10 now tells me out-of-time. Do I have to purchase this now, seem to be the only one I know who has. P***** ones do not seem to work. Have to worked out what to do about the dual install of Windows xp Thanks a lot Dave
pevers
Novice
Novice

Touchstone driver application

Postby pevers on Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:48 pm

Hi again, Would you suggest I uninstallboth the Drivers application I have,even though I have paid for them, they do not seem to work as well as I had been told they would in the "sellng terms". Ta again Dave
pevers
Novice
Novice

Postby davey6 on Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:37 pm

you will have to pay for winzip 10 if you wish to keep using it.

as for driver magic e.t.c it will not harm the system being on there but if you are not going to use them remove them.

if you ever loose that sound card driver i now have it safe just ask and i will post you a direct link to it.
davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Return to Sound Card