[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Do you UseYourBrain.co.uk? • View topic - SOUND CARD DRIVER asusp48sx

SOUND CARD DRIVER asusp48sx

Trouble finding your Sound Card drivers? Post a request here and we will locate it for you. Don't forget to give us as much information as possible and to bookmark this page. Check back for your driver or answer to your question.

Moderators: davey6, TazUk

SOUND CARD DRIVER asusp48sx

Postby JOANIE on Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:59 pm

Hi Can anyone help ??I am not getting replies from anywhere and I still have no driver for my sound card which i s attached to the motherboard
JOANIE
Beginner
Beginner

Postby davey6 on Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:32 pm

click this link.

http://support.asus.com/download/downlo ... uage=en-us

in the pull down menus select.

motherboard, socket478, p48s-x

that will take you to the downloads for that board
davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby JOANIE on Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:31 pm

thanks however I am not sure which driver to download as I have one already that doesnt seem to work? sorry to be a pain.
JOANIE
Beginner
Beginner

Postby JOANIE on Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:32 pm

sorry again the actual sound piece says foc conn on it
JOANIE
Beginner
Beginner

Postby davey6 on Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:55 pm

everest may pick up what that card is.

download and install this little program.
http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4181.html

with the program running call up windows audio/pci/

see what the program tells you and post that info back here.

or you could take the card out the system and see if anything is else on the card / chips makes/numbers and post that back here.

also please let me know what version of windows you are running so if i find a driver from the info i can point you to the correct download.
davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby JOANIE on Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:06 pm

ok gonna try it now but the sound device its not like a normal sound card just looks like a box attached to the motherboard saying fox conn I a m using windows xp had pro but now just the normal home edition
JOANIE
Beginner
Beginner

Postby JOANIE on Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:14 pm

i also downloaded drivever detective for which I had to pay however the driver it says i need is the same as what you gave me before and is a zipped file but doesnt do anything
JOANIE
Beginner
Beginner

Postby TazUk on Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:24 pm

Is it definitely a P48SX and not a P4S8X ?
TazUk
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby JOANIE on Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:54 pm

OMG sorry a little dyslexic yes its P4S8x
JOANIE
Beginner
Beginner

Postby TazUk on Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:23 am

And what version of Windows are you using?
TazUk
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby JOANIE on Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:59 pm

am using windows xp home edition
JOANIE
Beginner
Beginner

Postby JOANIE on Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:28 pm

ok for anyone who has this problem here is the driver thanks anyways for all your help got there in the end but what a pain! SoundMAX Audio Driver version 5.12.01.3665 WHQL for Windows 98/ME/2K/XP.
JOANIE
Beginner
Beginner

Return to Sound Card