[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Do you UseYourBrain.co.uk? • View topic - no sound plz help my last chance beenevery where else

no sound plz help my last chance beenevery where else

Trouble finding your Sound Card drivers? Post a request here and we will locate it for you. Don't forget to give us as much information as possible and to bookmark this page. Check back for your driver or answer to your question.

Moderators: davey6, TazUk

no sound plz help my last chance beenevery where else

Postby rollerboy14 on Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:59 pm

hi i am in dire need what does dire meen? anyways ive got no sound i have a realtek sound card thingy and i have cleaned out my pc and then i didnt have any audio units :cry: so please help me i know ive got the right drivers i think
rollerboy14
Novice
Novice

Postby TazUk on Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:10 pm

What shows up under Sound, Video and Game Controllers in Device Manager?
TazUk
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

is this what u meen?

Postby rollerboy14 on Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:14 pm

what do u meen it says i haveeall older stuff and realtek high definition audio
rollerboy14
Novice
Novice

Re: is this what u meen?

Postby rollerboy14 on Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:03 pm

oh and i just checked the driver and it says activated but not started or sumthing like that uhm any ideas on how to get it started?? any help will b greatly appreciated :)
rollerboy14
Novice
Novice

Postby rollerboy14 on Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:53 am

yay another discovery i tried to run aida32 and then i checked directx sound and under priamary sound drive it said that none of em where supported :? and also it did say that the realtek high def audio was supported.... :?:
rollerboy14
Novice
Novice

Postby davey6 on Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:32 pm

realtek sound is onboard sound, what is the make and model number of your motherboard ? aida32 should tell you

if your running direct x 9c on your computer and running a old driver you may need to update the driver to get it to work / report its supported under direct x sound.

what windows are you running ?
davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby rollerboy14 on Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:47 pm

uhm it says. Motherboard Properties
Motherboard ID 63-0100-000001-00101111-060904-iSPGDL_G$CY915001
Motherboard Name Unknown

Front Side Bus Properties
Bus Type Intel NetBurst
Bus Width 64-bit
Real Clock 200 MHz (QDR)
Effective Clock 800 MHz
Bandwidth 6400 MB/s
and thx i think its great what u guys r doing for all the ppl on this site that aint no computer wiz kids truly great :wink: oh and windows xp home edition
rollerboy14
Novice
Novice

Postby davey6 on Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:10 am

i think thats a intel board.

have a look on the motherboard for a number that starts with "d "

look round the pci slots and memory slots. if you find it see if you can then match it up here.

http://support.intel.com/support/mother ... ne_p4p.htm

now most of these intel boards had onboard sound but 9 times out of 10 it was not realtek but intels own.

if you find a match please post it back here and i or someone else can then do a little digging on the board number and find out what is onboard.

if you still can't find anything try using everest on the board aida32 is ok but it is nothing more then a copy of everest.
that program can be found here.
http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4181.html

if all else fails i may ask you to look for the sound chip on the board but lets just try the above first.
davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby rollerboy14 on Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:33 am

uhm the first link leads me nowhere.....
rollerboy14
Novice
Novice

Postby rollerboy14 on Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:39 am

hey ur right bout the everest thingy but this1 says
Realtek HD Audio rear output it also says: Field Value
Form Factor Micro ATX
but no number with a d first
rollerboy14
Novice
Novice

Postby rollerboy14 on Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:43 am

finally i found the number with a D :D uhm if u wanna take alook at it ill just post a link http://support.intel.com/support/mother ... /index.htm
but noting for my motherboard thingy free =¨(
rollerboy14
Novice
Novice

Postby davey6 on Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:14 am

downloads for that intel board can be found here.

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts ... bmit=Go%21

don't worry about the bios updates i think that may well be a little bit to much for you right now, and you run the risk of a dead board.

try the audio drivers listed above and see how you get on.

you will need to copy and paste the whole of the above link into your address bar to get it to work.
davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby rollerboy14 on Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:31 am

uhm... it like says that i have a newer drive installed
:?: shall i uninstall the newest 1?? oh and also it do say the newest 1 is activated but not started and also i think it would b easier if u add me 2 msn im hellswarmaker@hotmail.com
rollerboy14
Novice
Novice

Postby rollerboy14 on Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:21 pm

uhm so is it a special time a day we receive help from u guys
rollerboy14
Novice
Novice

Postby TazUk on Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:33 pm

TazUk
Forum Mod
Forum Mod