[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Do you UseYourBrain.co.uk? • View topic - OpenGL Drivers

OpenGL Drivers

Trouble finding your Video Card drivers? Post a request here and we will locate it for you. Don't forget to give us as much information as possible and to bookmark this page. Check back for your driver or answer to your question.

Moderators: davey6, TazUk

OpenGL Drivers

Postby Reeble on Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:13 am

Hi! I've got a game that I'm unable to play because I keep getting an error message saying that I have to get "OpenGL Drivers". Does anyone know just where I go to download them? It's really driving me a bit bonkers. I'd really appreciate any help with this.

Ree :?
Reeble
Beginner
Beginner

Postby TazUk on Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:02 pm

We need to know which graphics card you have :?
TazUk
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby Reeble on Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:39 pm

Hi I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you on this. The card is a NVIDIA DIVA TNT2 Model 64 Pro. Thank you so much for your help.

Ree :lol:
Reeble
Beginner
Beginner

Postby davey6 on Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:48 pm

nvidia have stopped support for that card now.

i need to know what windows you are running to find the last driver made for it in the Archive at nvidia.

in the mean time make sure your running direct x 9 for what ever windows you are running that way when we point you to the driver you will get the very best out of it.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/directx/default.mspx
davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby Reeble on Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:08 am

I'm running Windows XP & I've put on directX v. 9 now. Thank you!!! :D
Reeble
Beginner
Beginner

Postby davey6 on Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:58 am

ok this is the last driver made for that card.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_71.84.html

if you still get problems with your game you will have to think about a upgrade as this old card is really showing its age now and its lack of support for later open GL and pixel shader is showing.

good cheap cards are everywhere on ebay now nvidia 5600 upwards and ATI 9800 upwards both will keep you going for about another year before they bring out bigger better games
davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Driver-video

Postby Reeble on Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:05 am

I thank you very much!!!

Ree :lol:
Reeble
Beginner
Beginner

Return to Video Card