[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Do you UseYourBrain.co.uk? • View topic - Nvidia Riva TNT

Nvidia Riva TNT

Trouble finding your Video Card drivers? Post a request here and we will locate it for you. Don't forget to give us as much information as possible and to bookmark this page. Check back for your driver or answer to your question.

Moderators: davey6, TazUk

Nvidia Riva TNT

Postby TonyM16 on Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:45 pm

Hi everyone. I need some help please. What it is I am fixing up my old computer , so that I can have two computers , but I am little confused abou the graphics driver situation. I have downloaded and installed drivers for my new computer's ati card many times . I know you have to uninstall your old drivers for it to work , but for my old Riva TNT things seem different.

The computer runs fine with Microsofts XP stock driver , but I can't seem to play any games , even though I am trying to play old games which my computers specs are good enogh and I have some bad stutters when playing xvid,divx etc movies.

I ain't sure if you can even get drivers for my card, but the Nvidia site had something called OS/2 which seems to be the right one. The problem is , I can't figure out how to install it as there is no setup thing. The read me is no help either.

So could someone please help me install this driver ,or point me to the direction of a better driver which more resembles what I am used to. Also would I have to uninstall the microsoft drivers before installing, even though technically they ain't proper graphics drivers as it they aren't in the add/remove program panel?Thank you for reading.
TonyM16
Beginner
Beginner

Postby TazUk on Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:51 am

OS/2 in an old Operating System writtent jointly by Microsoft and IBM, the drivers for it are not compatible with Windows.

nVidia don't list XP drivers for your card so your stuck with the ones provided with XP.
TazUk
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Return to Video Card