[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Do you UseYourBrain.co.uk? • View topic - SAMSUNG CD-R/RW SW-240B, I need a DRIVER

SAMSUNG CD-R/RW SW-240B, I need a DRIVER

Trouble finding your DVD drivers? Post a request here and we will locate it for you. Don't forget to give us as much information as possible and to bookmark this page. Check back for your driver or answer to your question.

Moderators: davey6, TazUk

Postby jfrost2 on Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:22 am

I have win 2000 advanced server

Recently installed a SAMSUNG CD-R/RW SW-240B

The Plug and Play does not load the driver,

This is not listed on HCL,

The c/d logo is present when I click on my computer logo.

I want to copy files to my cd disk , a window pop up telling me that the d:/ is not accessable, incorrect funtion.

Can anyone help with problem.

Thanks

Jim Frost
jfrost2
Beginner
Beginner

Postby TazUk on Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:19 am

What CD writing software do you have installed?
TazUk
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby jfrost2 on Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:14 pm

Recently installed a SAMSUNG CD-R/RW SW-240B, I do not have software.

I have tried the Samsung site, but I can not find software to download.

The computer recognises that I have installed new software, but can not find a compatable driver.

The main problem is, I am trying to remove windows 2000 evaluation copy, and reinstall my windows xp Pro. Update. I originally updated from WinME.
The system will not allow me to update to Winxp pro. so I want to copy all of my files to CD discs. Then I will remove Win2000 using FDISK.Then hopefully I can reinstall WINME and update to WinXP.
I have tried updating to Winxp for two weeks now

:(

Thanks

Jim
jfrost2
Beginner
Beginner

Postby TazUk on Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:16 pm

You will need some CD writing software such as Roxio Ez CD Creator or Nero to be able to write to CD's. It should have come on a CD with your drive. Samsung wont have it on their website as anyone could download it and use it with a different drive ;)

I believe you can download an evaluation copy of Nero from their site which should be enough for you to be able to backup your data :)

http://www.ahead.de
TazUk
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Return to CD-RW & DVD