[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Do you UseYourBrain.co.uk? • View topic - Samsung sw 208f cd rewriter driver

Samsung sw 208f cd rewriter driver

Trouble finding your DVD drivers? Post a request here and we will locate it for you. Don't forget to give us as much information as possible and to bookmark this page. Check back for your driver or answer to your question.

Moderators: davey6, TazUk

Samsung sw 208f cd rewriter driver

Postby mace on Tue Jan 07, 2003 10:23 pm

:?:
I have searched everywhere for this driver and have had no luck finding it. This burner worked well when it was under Windows Me. I got rid of Me and went to windows 98 and have had no luck finding the driver anywhere. I am using EZ CD creator. The file can be sent to frontdesk@preferredjet.com if someone is lucky enough to find it.

Thank You

Scott
mace
Beginner
Beginner

Postby TazUk on Tue Jan 07, 2003 11:48 pm

What problem are you having with it?
TazUk
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Problem

Postby mace on Wed Jan 08, 2003 4:44 am

I can not get win 98SE to see the drive as a burner. I did however manage to get it to see a drive, but it does not even see it as a cdrom drive. It does not show up under System, but it does show in the bios. I have encountered this problem before, this computer is pretty stubborn at times. It will not auto run any cds in the drive as well. I believe if I had the correct driver, I could fix the problem. One other fix would be to throw away the computer. Just kidding! That would fix my problem, but not the computer.
mace
Beginner
Beginner

Throwing Away the Computer

Postby admin on Wed Jan 08, 2003 6:19 am

Hi Yes Throwing away the computer sounds like it will get rid of the problem alright :lol:

Could be the Jumper settings on the drive itself.

Have you set the CD/RW up as Master Or Slave?
What other device is on the same IDE cable?
What is the Jumper settings on the other device?
In which order are the IDE devices connected on the IDE cable itself, whats the first device after the motherboard?

V
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to CD-RW & DVD