[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Do you UseYourBrain.co.uk? • View topic - need help & drivers for matshita 720

need help & drivers for matshita 720

Trouble finding your DVD drivers? Post a request here and we will locate it for you. Don't forget to give us as much information as possible and to bookmark this page. Check back for your driver or answer to your question.

Moderators: davey6, TazUk

need help & drivers for matshita 720

Postby bhasker patel on Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:25 pm

pls. i need drivers for MATSHITA DVD/CDRW UJDA 720. MY LAPTOP
SAYS THE FAULT AS " WINDOWS NOT LOADED DRIVERS". AS THIS THE
ONLY DRIVE THOUGH WHICH. I CAN REINSTALL/FORMAT MY WINDOWS
XP.
I HAVE COPIES XP ON USB, BUT CAN ONLY BOOT FROM CD, OR A
DRIVES. ANY IDEA FOR FUTURE , IF NEED TO BOOT FROM USB,
CAN IT DONE, BY CHANGING ANYHTING IN BIOS.
REGARDS
BHASKER
bhasker patel
Beginner
Beginner

Postby davey6 on Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:25 pm

if the fault is in windows try the auto fix i have listed here from microsoft.
http://www.davesdrivers.com/forum/showt ... hp?tid=264

now if this is a driver fault and not a drive fault you should be able to reinstall windows without a problem.
you tell your bios boot from cdrom and place your windows xp disk or recovey disk in the drive and restart the laptop.
it will read the disk and start the windows install.
if it fails to read the disk i would say its a drive fault and not a driver fault.
davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby bhasker patel on Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:39 am

thankyou davey. i am trying to download the auto fix, but keeps on asking me username and password. is this different to logging in at the beginning.???
regards
bhasker patel
bhasker patel
Beginner
Beginner

Postby davey6 on Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:02 pm

no the username and password are the same as you joined my site on but it will not allow direct download from the board unless you have got and clicked on the link in the Activation email.

sorry no way round that as thats the way mybb software protects its self from spam.

oh and you have to join my site the username and pasword you have here at use your brain won't work as its different software on a different host, if you don't wish to join my site just click on the link in the topic it will take you to the microsoft page and you can download it from them direct.
davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Return to CD-RW & DVD