[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Do you UseYourBrain.co.uk? • View topic - Billion 711 ce adsl modem/router drivers needed

Billion 711 ce adsl modem/router drivers needed

Trouble finding your Modem drivers? Post a request here and we will locate it for you. Don't forget to give us as much information as possible and to bookmark this page. Check back for your driver or answer to your question.

Moderators: davey6, TazUk

Billion 711 ce adsl modem/router drivers needed

Postby El Ninio on Thu Aug 14, 2003 11:12 am

I need the uk drivers for a Billion 711 ce adsl modem/router. I am running windows 98 and need them urgenntly please!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
El Ninio
Beginner
Beginner

Postby El Ninio on Fri Aug 15, 2003 12:39 pm

Im tryin to install the billion 711 ce modem but when it tries to install it wont install the drivers. It says it is an MSN Broadband Modem. I've tried downloadiing the newest drivers but they dont work either. I am running windows 98 and trying to use the modem through the usb port as I need the ethernet port for my ps2.
When I try to run the Cd it just shows the folders on the cd instead of running the set up. There also seems to be no set up program on the disc other than the router utility set up.
I've tried creatin a folder and told the computer where the drivers are but it says the make isn't listed. I have contacted the supplier and they are away till the 18th of August and I really want this modem to work.
Ive also tried unpluggin the modem, restartin the computer, tryin a different usb port, resetting it and configuring it without installing the drivers but they all dont seem to work. :cry:

Thanks for any help!!! :)
El Ninio
Beginner
Beginner

Postby TazUk on Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:59 pm

This is the latest driver from their website :-

http://download.billion.com/download/BI ... USBDRV.zip

Does Windows not detect a new device on bootup, if it doesn't go into device manager and check there isn't something listed called unknown or with an explanation mark next to it. If there is delete it and reboot the PC. Once it's detected the device point it at the directory you unzipped those files to.
TazUk
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby El Ninio on Sat Aug 16, 2003 12:59 pm

It detects it as a MSN DSL Broadband Modem on start up. When I tell it where the drivers it says it does not contain anything for my hardware. I've tried the current drivers and they do not work. The disk does not have a instalation program on it which is what I think i need. I cannot contact the supllier yet as they are away somewhere.

Thanks for the help.
El Ninio
Beginner
Beginner

Postby thegiftedone on Fri Aug 22, 2003 1:08 pm

Are you sure your doing everything right?
thegiftedone
Beginner
Beginner

Postby El Ninio on Fri Aug 22, 2003 8:46 pm

yep follow the instructions properly
El Ninio
Beginner
Beginner

Return to Modem