Driver Required

Trouble finding your Modem drivers? Post a request here and we will locate it for you. Don't forget to give us as much information as possible and to bookmark this page. Check back for your driver or answer to your question.

Moderators: davey6, TazUk

Driver Required

Postby True_Friend on Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:09 pm

I have Intel[R] 5628 internal voice modem. I had its driver also and it was working properly also. The fault now after the re installation of my O/S sys. is this it is not installing the voice communication support when i try to install the o/s starts searching if i specify the location it starts searching again it says no driver found. But i am using this modem this time installed in my PC but the voice communication support is not installed. I think it is some software problem of modem driver. is it?
Am i right? if yes plz give me some location from where i can download its driver with voice communication support also. Thnx very much.
my system is P1 processor 200 mhz.
i have asus mother board i m repeating my modem was working with same driver on same system before the re installation of the O/S i.e win 98.
Muhammad Shakir
True_Friend
Beginner
Beginner

Return to Modem