[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Do you UseYourBrain.co.uk? • View topic - Request for Jetway Motherboard driver

Request for Jetway Motherboard driver

Trouble finding your Motherboard drivers? Post a request here and we will locate it for you. Don't forget to give us as much information as possible and to bookmark this page. Check back for your driver or answer to your question.

Moderators: davey6, TazUk

Postby ant23 on Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:52 pm

ant23
Novice
Novice

Postby davey6 on Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:22 pm

davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Jetway motherboard and nvidia graphics card drivers

Postby ant23 on Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:05 pm

ant23
Novice
Novice

Postby davey6 on Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:24 pm

davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby ant23 on Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:29 pm

ant23
Novice
Novice

Postby davey6 on Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:45 pm

davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby ant23 on Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:17 pm

ant23
Novice
Novice

Postby ant23 on Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:04 pm

ant23
Novice
Novice

Postby davey6 on Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:34 pm

davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby ant23 on Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:31 pm

Thanks again for your help - I'm almost there but not quite!

Have made the me floppy and formatted the drive etc but, when reaching the stage of putting the me cdrom disk in the drive and typing setup e, all goes well at first until I reach the Windows Millenium Edition Setup blue screen with various stages of setup described down the left hand side and a message appears stating "Message SU995035 An invalid command option was specified. Check the command line and try again, or type Setup /? for help on the Setup command options. [0x13ab].

I've tried looking at those options which are as follows:-

Setup Options: SETUP [batch][/C][/ie][/im][/is][/iv][/T:tmpdir]

and also tried various combinations of these without success.

Any thoughts?
ant23
Novice
Novice

Postby ant23 on Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:18 pm

Hi! - was just wondering if my submission on 13th January might have been overlooked. Apologies if anyone is simply very busy.Thanks
ant23
Novice
Novice

Postby davey6 on Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:49 pm

you may have a bad me disk.

you must make sure your using the drive letter given to you by the start up floppy for your cdrom or the setup will fail.

look as its loading up the disk it will say cdrom = d or what ever the disk tells you.

now there is two ways of setting up me one is listed above the other is to switch over to the cdrom first.

load up the floppy with cdrom support.
watch what drive letter it gives your cdrom.

at the A> put the drive letter in ie: if its listed as D you put D: push enter

you will notice the A> has now gone to D>

when you have that just type

setup

see how you get on with that way.

also make sure you using a full version of windows me and not a upgrade disk.
davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby ant23 on Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:34 pm

ant23
Novice
Novice

Postby davey6 on Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:37 pm

davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby ant23 on Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:23 pm

Because of problem of overwriting on my laptop when attempting to download drivers, I am planning to now do this on my desktop where Me resdides which means I need to install broadband on the desktop first.

I'm attempting to use the Tiscali broadband installation disk but the pc is refusing to recognise that the driver for the Tiscali SpeedTouch 330 Modem is to be found on the cd.

In the course of this next stage I've noticed that the CDROM drive is referred to as drive "D" in My Computer, but when going though the fidisk process, it informed me that the CDROM drive was "E"

I also have a CD RW drive which currently doesn't seem to be recognised when I go into My Computer.

Any thoughts on how to overcome this?
ant23
Novice
Novice

Next

Return to Motherboard