[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Do you UseYourBrain.co.uk? • View topic - Request for Jetway Motherboard driver

Request for Jetway Motherboard driver

Trouble finding your Motherboard drivers? Post a request here and we will locate it for you. Don't forget to give us as much information as possible and to bookmark this page. Check back for your driver or answer to your question.

Moderators: davey6, TazUk

Postby davey6 on Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:58 pm

sorry for the delay my own site got hacked so been a bit busy.

put the Tiscali braondband disk into the pc drive and cancel the set up.

go into my computer and right click on the cdrom and click explore.

see if you can find internet explorer set up.

the broadband may not like the old version of ie in windows me which if i remember is version 5.
davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby ant23 on Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:01 pm

Thanks once again!

My version of Tiscali Broadband is 3.5 UK and currently I'm waiting for a reply from Tiscali about this version and possible conflict with Me.

I don't know whether you had any thoughts about this discrepancy between the stated version of the CD ROM drive being E in fdisk but appearing in My Computer as D and the fact that the CD RW drive doesn't appear in My Computer?

Regards
ant23
Novice
Novice

Re: Request for Jetway Motherboard driver

Postby TazUk on Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:30 pm

TazUk
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby ant23 on Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:05 pm

ant23
Novice
Novice

Postby davey6 on Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:37 pm

davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby ant23 on Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:31 am

Have ground to a complete stanstill! Tiscali and Speedtouch unable to help with getting Me to read the drivers on the Tiscali installation disk.

Nor will Me recognise the Speedtouch drivers when I try loading them from a saved location.

It seems I need to find a way of downloading the Me motherboard driver to my laptop without overwriting the drivers on my laptop - any suggestions? Some downloading of drivers gives the option of saving to a location but others just want to overwrite.

Is part of the problem with my desktop likely to be related to the fact that when doing the fdisk, it informed me that my CDROM drive was "E" but on My Computer it's shown as "D"?
ant23
Novice
Novice

Postby davey6 on Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:00 am

you can download the motherboard driver from this link.
http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts ... e&lang=eng

just right click the mouse on the download and select save target as
it will save the file that way and not run it.

something is wrong here are you sure your me install went ok ?

me is well known for being trouble from the moment it came out till they stopped support.
davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Motherboard

Postby ant23 on Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:25 pm

ant23
Novice
Novice

Postby davey6 on Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:48 am

davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby ant23 on Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:27 am

Thank you once again!!

Successfully downloaded motherboard and direct x files to a memory stick and then onto desktop.

Direct x - went through an installation wizard so I think that’s ok.

Motherboard file - simply stated that it was installed but didn’t go through a wizard. Instead a Win RAR self extracting archive box appeared inviting installation to a destination of my choice – took only a few seconds – could there be a problem with that?

Also installed NVIDIA Windows 95/98/Me Display drivers from the link you gave me on 23rd December!! – this also went through an installation wizard so I think that’s ok.

Screen now looks much better – tried looking at one of my jpeg photos which was pretty good but not quite to the standard of resolution that I had before problems started – am I likely to need to “tweek” something somewhere?

Successfully installed Tiscali software!!! – when double clicking on the Tiscali broadband icon which has now appeared on the desktop, I am invited to access the internet via MSN. If I want to access the internet via Windows explorer and Outlook express as I do on my laptop, could you tell me what do I need to do to avoid the MSN?
ant23
Novice
Novice

Postby davey6 on Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:42 pm

you have to go into internet options

click start control panel internet options.
open the connections tab

set the Tiscali broadband connection to default connection.
under that check its set to always dail my default connection.

click apply

that should set ie and outlook express to use the Tiscali connection.
davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby ant23 on Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:11 am

Everything now seems to be ok - I needed to uninstall Tiscali and then re install it.

Thank you for all your help over the last few weeks during which time I have learned a lot!

Kind regards

ant23
ant23
Novice
Novice

Previous

Return to Motherboard