[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Do you UseYourBrain.co.uk? • View topic - Windows 98 Errors

Windows 98 Errors

Trouble finding your drivers? Post a request here and we will locate it for you. Don't forget to give us as much information as possible and to bookmark this page. Check back for your driver or answer to your question.

Moderators: davey6, TazUk

Windows 98 Errors

Postby thedog2k on Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:52 am

:?: yah i have a two differnt friends that are having problems with windows 98. one situation is like this every time she clicks on internet explorer a pop-up comes sayin this program had proformed illegal operation. she closes the little gray pop-up then internet explorer comes up. i was just wondering is there anyway to get rid of this pop-up. any and all advice is apperciated.

my second friend i believe shes having a vitual memory problem i don't know if i can help her in anyway but she gets like the blue screen messages with alot of numbers with VMM she told me so i know thats Vitual Memory Error(s). also herd the blue screen is called the death screen. i told her the only way she may be able to get around that is installing another Operating system and prolly buying some more ram. she said she installed an operating system already started clean getting the same problems what could it be? maybe the Harddrive is about to die are something but i also think she said something about Windows 98 not being configured right. so if u know anything please help me out. thanks for any and all advice on these problems. :)
thedog2k
Novice
Novice

Postby TazUk on Fri Dec 05, 2003 10:45 am

TazUk
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Postby thedog2k on Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:22 pm

thedog2k
Novice
Novice

Return to Other Device