[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Do you UseYourBrain.co.uk? • View topic - looking for drivers usb digital still camera

looking for drivers usb digital still camera

Trouble finding your drivers? Post a request here and we will locate it for you. Don't forget to give us as much information as possible and to bookmark this page. Check back for your driver or answer to your question.

Moderators: davey6, TazUk

looking for drivers usb digital still camera

Postby jrol on Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:34 pm

I am looking for usd drivers usb digital still camera. Where I can find them ?. Thanks a lot in advance !!
jrol
Novice
Novice

Postby davey6 on Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:41 pm

what is the make and model number of the cam ?
what version of windows do you need the driver for ?
davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

usb digital still camera

Postby jrol on Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:50 pm

The computer is asking for "usb digital still camera" drivers. The camera is a Mini Digital Camera "Smart". There are not more information about it. Thanks for your help !!
jrol
Novice
Novice

Postby davey6 on Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:08 pm

is this one of those keyring cams that looks like this ?
http://www.mini-digital-camera.com/

if it is i have the driver somewhere on disk but i can't get hold of it till the weekend.
if its not like this and more of a full size cam it may be a mustek mini cam or a off shoot of one.
drivers for that cam can be found here.
http://www.mustek.com/supportdrivers.as ... ies=GSmart
davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

This is camera !!

Postby jrol on Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:43 pm

That's right !!. This is exactly the camera I have !!
jrol
Novice
Novice

Postby davey6 on Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:26 pm

I know i have this driver on disk at home but won't be at home till the weekend.

in the mean time give this driver a go.
http://members.driverguide.com/driver/d ... rid=386800

when asked
login : driver2
password : all

same cam just by a different company

if it works or not please post back, if it don't work i will dig out my driver for you and find away of getting it to you.
davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Drivers for Mini Digital Camera

Postby jrol on Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:23 am

I 've downloaded the drivers from driverguide.com. They are for WinXP and I am going to test them tomorrow (it was a long day for me) and I will come back to you with the results. Anyway if you have the drivers for Win 2000, they are welcome. Thanks a lot for everything !!.
jrol
Novice
Novice

Postby jrol on Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:13 pm

I ran the downloaded file setup.exe and it installed a program: "MarsCamc.exe", but when I run it the message "camera connect fail" appears. (Windows XP). I checked everything concerning the physical connection, so what can be wrong now ?. I hope with Windows 2000 could be better.. please tell me !!
jrol
Novice
Novice

Postby davey6 on Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:19 pm

that sounds like the wrong driver.
don't worry i have not forgot i will try and pull my driver out for you over the weekend.
davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Drivers for Minidigital Camera

Postby jrol on Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:43 pm

Ok, then I will wait for you. Thanks and have a nice day !!.
jrol
Novice
Novice

Postby davey6 on Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:25 pm

ok jrol
after looking at about 50 disk of drivers i have found the keyring cam drivers.

do you have a email address that i can send the driver too ?
its only 3.5 meg so most emaill addresses should accept it.
davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Drivers for Mini Digital Still Camera

Postby jrol on Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:46 pm

jrol
Novice
Novice

Postby jrol on Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:55 pm

jrol
Novice