[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Do you UseYourBrain.co.uk? • View topic - speaker problem or driver problem??

speaker problem or driver problem??

You can use this section to ask questions or look for solutions which are hardware related.

Moderators: davey6, TazUk

speaker problem or driver problem??

Postby meiyien on Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:25 pm

:?: :?: :?:
acually i duno wat happen to my pc.
last 2 day my pc had brontok virus then i have to reformat my pc
after i format my pc i found tat my speaker cun function ady
the dialog said i got no audio device
i try to fix my prob;em but i fail
acually i duno wat is my soundcard brand
im facing a problem to settle mt speaker
i ady turn pff mute n each time i check for my hardware a dialog box appear said: there is othe programme using but in the acual situation i din use any sound system
meiyien
Beginner
Beginner

Postby davey6 on Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:14 am

your post is a bit hard to understand but still i think your are trying to say your sound card is not working and you don't know what it is correct ?

download everest from this link.
http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4181.html

run that little program.
with the program open and running look in the left hand list for multimedia. click the little plus next to it and then click pci/pnp audio.

in the big box it may give you the make and model of your sound card if it does please post that information back here and we will try and find you a driver.
don't forget to tell us what version of windows you are running.
davey6
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

Return to Hardware Problems